This website is the property of Allsopp & Allsopp Limited of 113-115 New Union Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2NT. By using this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions and contents of this website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Both the user and Allsopp & Allsopp agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute which may arise as a result of the use of this website. By accessing and using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions laid out below.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction By accessing this Website and obtaining the information, facilities, products or services offered through this website, you agree that the Law of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) shall govern such access and the provision of such information, facilities, products and services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE Courts.
Copyright and trademarks
All content and design on this website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and is the property of ©Allsopp & Allsopp or issued under license from third party copyright owners. You may print or download such material in electronic form on your local hard drive for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any material that you print or download. This includes, without limitation, removing any copyright or proprietary notices. All other uses are prohibited, including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying, copying or using material or content from this site for commercial purposes. The license to copy does not permit incorporation of the content or any part of the website in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever.
Allsopp & Allsopp takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must, therefore, check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website. Allsopp & Allsopp makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Furthermore, neither Allsopp & Allsopp nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error-free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this website.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it). If any part of our terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed exclusively by English law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Allsopp & Allsopp Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered number 8536634). Our registered office is at 113-115 New Union Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2NT.
Allsopp & Allsopp Mortgage Services Limited is registered in England and Wales (registered number 12141304). Our registered office is at 113-115 New Union Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2NT.
Allsopp & Allsopp Real Estate Broker is registered in Dubai (license number 613873). Our registered office is at 26th Floor, Vision Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, PO Box 555720.
Allsopp & Allsopp Mortgage Broker is registered in Dubai (license number 1100120). Our registered office is at 26th Floor, Vision Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, PO Box 55720.
Online Payment Terms & Conditions
By accessing or using Allsopp & Allsopp’s online payment options you are agreeing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions contained herein. Allsopp & Allsopp may modify this document at any time, and you agree that such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified document. You agree that by using the Allsopp & Allsopp website, after any such modifications, you will be deemed to have reviewed, agreed to and accepted the modified document.
Allsopp & Allsopp’s online payment service is provided to you to allow you to make electronic payments through the web and/or access account information. The online payment service may send information about your Allsopp & Allsopp account directly to your email account or via mail. This email may include a digital copy of your account record.
It is Allsopp & Allsopp’s sole and absolute discretion, Allsopp & Allsopp may, without notice, restrict or terminate any person's use of the online payment service and any related service, user accounts, usernames or passwords.
Allsopp & Allsopp agree to make every reasonable effort to ensure full performance of the online payment service and to resolve disputes that may arise in a timely manner. Allsopp & Allsopp cannot assume responsibility for malfunctions in public communications facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of email messages you receive.
Any information sent by Allsopp & Allsopp to you via email is believed to be reliable. However, this information can only be provided on a best-efforts basis for your convenience and is not guaranteed. Allsopp & Allsopp will not be liable for any deficiencies in the accuracy, completeness, availability or timeliness of such information or for any decision made using this information.
The online payment website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information you provide including your credit card information. The Allsopp & Allsopp online payment conforms to industry standard security which is among the best software available for securing commerce transactions.
Your information is collected and stored by the Allsopp & Allsopp vendor and is used only for applying your payments and displaying your statements online. Allsopp & Allsopp will store and maintain personal information submitted by you to establish online payment service other than credit card information.
You agree that you will not intentionally provide false information when accessing or using the Allsopp & Allsopp online payment service. You also agree that you will not falsify, forge, or otherwise tamper with any information in the emails you receive as part of the online payment service.
In order to ensure your full legal rights and security while paying online for your services please avoid paying for your services through a third person/party or by using a credit card in the name of someone other than yourself.
In case of dispute by the original card owner, the person/party or company benefiting from such payment for the service will be legally liable to imprisonment and fined as per to clauses 10 & 11 of UAE Federal Law No. (2) Of 2006 on "The Combat of Information Technology Crimes".
Allsopp & Allsopp make no warranties other than those expressly set forth herein. Allsopp & Allsopp will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and punitive damages. Further, you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the downloading of any material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from or through Allsopp & Allsopp’s online payment service will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Allsopp & Allsopp and its officers, officials, directors, employees, agents, successors or assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' and experts' fees) arising in any way from your use of the online payment website and service or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials or content on or through the online payment website by you or users of your user account or related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or users of your account.
In addition, please take note of the following guidelines, which will assist you in detecting certain types of internet and email fraud (i.e. "phishing"). Allsopp & Allsopp will never send you an email requesting you to validate personal information. Allsopp & Allsopp will never ask you to update your social security number, date of birth or driver license number via email.
In the event that your payment to us was charged to your credit card in error, we will honor your request to refund the original transaction and refund your payment in full, as long as the request is made within thirty (30) days from the transaction processing date. The period of thirty (30) days will begin from the transaction processing date. Be aware that credit card refunds can take anywhere from 5-15 days to reflect on your credit card account. We reserve the right to revise this policy at any time.
Short Term Lettings T&C
- Booking is confirmed upon full payment of rent, additional services (if there’s any), Tourism Dirham and Security Deposit.
- Modes of payment: Direct bank deposit, bank transfer, cheque (subject to clearance of funds), credit card & debit card and through Exchange Centers.
- All guests are required to share their passport copies with the Company, latest a day or two prior to check-in date.
- Guests are expected to follow maximum occupancy allowed in the Accommodation (adults and children).
- The Legal age to book an accommodation is 18 years and above.
- Bookings are subject to DTCM tax amounting to AED 10 per room per night, for a maximum of 30 consecutive nights, payable by Guest.
- For long stays, a recurring Tourism Dirham charge shall apply every 90 nights, again for a maximum of 30 nights at a time.
Security Deposit (SD):
- SD must be paid at the time of reservation, to confirm the booking.
- Applicable SD per property type: AED 1,000 for studio AED 1,500 for one bedroom AED 2,000 for two bedrooms AED 3,000 for three bedrooms
- Higher SD may be required for bigger properties such as villas and penthouses. Please refer to the property profile for actual figures.
- Any damage and or missing items noted during the check-out procedure shall be charged against Guest's security deposit.
- Guest agrees to top-up the deposit in the event that the cost of repair/replacement is more than the security deposit paid upon booking.
- Subject to satisfactory inspection of the property after departure the deposit will be returned within 7 working days after the check-out date.
Arrivals and Departures:
- Check-in time: 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- Meet and greet service onsite is available from 9:00 AM till 8:00 PM.
- On check-in date, a walk-through inspection and inventory will be done by a member of the Operations team in the presence of the Guest, prior to handing over keys and access cards.
- Check-out time: between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- It is in the best interest of the Guest to have the check-out procedure done with the Operations team to ensure timely refund of security deposit.
- Early check-in and late check-out (maximum 2 hours prior or 2 hours after, respectively) request is subject to availability and Company's discretion. Any request beyond these times will be subject to applicable charges.
- No refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of Guest’s stay.
Any booking cancellation must be done in writing to the Company.
Short stays - for bookings less than 28 nights, Guests will be entitled to:
- Full refund if cancellation is done 14 days prior to check-in date.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made 7 days before check-in date.
- Guests forfeit all payments made if cancellation is done less than 7 days from the date of check-in.
Long term stays - bookings from 28 nights or longer, Guests will be entitled to:
- Full refund if cancellation is received more than 45 days prior to check-in date.
- If cancellation is received 30 to 44 days prior to check-in date, the Company shall process a 50% refund of rent for the first 30 days booking plus taxes and all future rents.
- Guests forfeit the first month's rent if cancellation is done less than 30 days from actual check-in date. All future rents and taxes will be refunded.
- The Accommodation is booked for domestic stays and not for any commercial operation. Breach of this condition shall result in booking cancellation without any refund and the Guest will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- All homes have equipped kitchens and are provided with sets of linens and towels. Guests are responsible for purchasing toiletries, dishwashing liquid and washing machine detergent required for the duration of their stay.
- The Company has the right to cancel the booking without refund if Guests are found violating maximum occupancy of the Accommodation or exceed the total number of guests originally booked. Alternative units may be offered subject to availability and applicable charges.
- Guests must treat the property as your own. Windows and doors should be closed/locked when leaving the unit and must switch off the lights, air conditioning and water heater, with all appliances turned-off. Charges shall apply for abuse of utilities (high consumption).
- Check-out cleaning fees shall apply, depending on property type, payable when reserving the unit. Extra charges of AED 300 shall apply if the Accommodation is found unreasonably untidy or dirty upon departure.
- Booking extensions are subject to availability and will only be confirmed upon payment of rent and taxes 7 days prior to expiry of existing booking.
- Pets are not allowed in the Accommodation. Smoking, loud music and parties are strictly prohibited. Doing so would mean cancellation of booking without refund.
- Guest is solely responsible for his acts, behavior, health and safety during his stay and shall not hold the Company liable for any claims, losses, expenses and damage incurred or suffered as a result of his own action and decision.
The Company: Allsopp and Allsopp, duly registered with DTCM under Tourism License Number 927783.
The Accommodation: A property licensed by DTCM as a holiday home, rented by the Guests through the Company.
The Guest: Any individual, group or organization who booked the Accommodation in return of payment of rates and other charges.